Why Do People Hire a Private Investigator?
The various reasons why a private investigator is hired in Melbourne as well as in other parts of the world are:
- Background check for business purposes: When doing business, the person’s past, as well as their old deals, need to be checked before one can go ahead with business deals with them.
- Child Custody: In the ugly event of divorce, in case the person is looking for ways to win child custody, they may hire private investigators to prove facts which otherwise will be hard to prove.
- Investing Overseas: When investing in deals overseas it is better to find out all about the party, the individuals running the company and more. This way, potential fraud can be minimized. The private investigator will verify details such as the legal status, the court records, profitability, reputation of the firm as well as the persons running the firm and more.
- Identity Theft: When faced with identity theft, the persons may want to know who has stolen their identity and a proper report can then be made by the private investigator for them so that the law can be enforced. These private investigators also help in offering information on how to prevent identity theft from happening.
- Dating background checks: Comprehensive dating background checks can be done so that all the details of the person who the customer is going to date can be verified especially this is useful in case the person has criminal and court records or is a fraud.
- Employment background checks: When the individual is being hired either internationally or even locally, firms conduct employment background checks which cover criminal records, employment details and it even checks the competency levels of the individual including their educational qualifications.
- Personal Injury: When a person has a personal injury lawsuit a private investigator is used to find key witnesses as well as get other information which helps the person win their case. This is something which is catching up fast in Melbourne.
- Welfare investigation: The private investigators identify welfare fraud conducted by under-reporting of income or abusing other benefits such as WIC.
- Searching for International assets: In divorces as well as other cases including mergers of firms, as part of due diligence it is necessary to find the assets overseas including bank accounts or even physical property and for this, private investigators are hired.
- Infidelity investigations: In case of infidelity investigations, it is necessary to hire a private investigator. He or she can even get the video footage or photographs which are essential in such cases.
- Insurance frauds: When there are false insurance claims which are filed, the insurance company may employ private investigators to identify the frauds and get out the truth.
- Identifying Stalkers: When the person feels that they are being stalked, it is better to hire a private investigator to help them get proof and thus prosecute the stalkers.
These are just some reasons why businesses and private customers in Melbourne hire private investigators. You can hire an excellent private investigator at PI 4 Now. They have an outstanding reputation with customers, past and present.